Monday, February 7, 2011

Testing, testing...1,2,3



I must confess I've got a bit of a problem. I'm a food lover. I thought trimming down my food magazine subscriptions would help, but dang all these tasty blogs and TV shows! I'm tempted at every turn. A few weeks ago, poor Mr. Diva was inundated with lots of new recipes:
Red Beans and Rice, Butter Chicken (love the blog, hate the chicken), and Paula's Goulash. Sadly none of these well photographed dishes were impressive enough for the binder. Thankfully, Mr. Diva had plenty of cookie dough balls to ward off any hunger pangs.

After 3 so-so attempts, I finally pulled a winner out of the recipe rabbit hat. I signed up to take snacks to Bible Study tomorrow. A perfect opportunity to try a new pseudo-easy recipe. Given my panache for all things lemon, it's quite surprising I don't have classic lemon bar recipe in my arsenal, but I'm happy to report that void has been filled. Warning: These guys take a little bit more work than a brownie, but the lemony sweet treat is worth the effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila