Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Shower Hour

Photos by my fabulous sis

My lovely friends were so sweet to throw a shower for me and Little Miss Diva here in Nashville.  We had quite the spread including tasty bites from The Picnic as well as a fabulous mocktail bar. I was all too thrilled to have a fun drink alternative to water. 





For those ladies who needed a morning cocktail, they had them covered.  Can you see the name on the Champange?  In case you can't, it says Baby Walker established 2011...too fun!  



They also had my little sweet tooth covered with these delicious petit fours from The Perfect Bite.
If your in Nashvegas, she needs to be on your speed dial...oh so tasty!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila