Saturday, February 26, 2011

Howling in the Wind




Backyard Pine Tree
We had a terrible storm sweep through Nashville on Thursday night.  Even after a night of high winds and jarring cracks of lighting, Mr. Diva, Manning and I were still surprised to wake up to the potential loss of 2 trees.  Poteet Tree Service has already been out to inspect and has said the backyard pine needs to go. I won't miss their endless pine needles come this fall, but I started to really worry about our magnolia's prognosis. 


Beloved 'Grisham' Magnolia

Mr. Poteet mentioned removal as an option, but I'm going to see what just removing the damaged branch will do.  I hate to loose the beautiful tree as well as the curb appeal. Definitely more updates to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila