Thursday, February 10, 2011

Operation Baby Room: Complete

I really wish that I had the before shots of this room. I'm really thrilled with the end result. 


The picture above the table was a gift from my parents when I was baby!

My Dad and stepmom brought back this cute guy from Africa!   





We needed a little extra air circulation and some overhead lights for late night session with the Petite Diva.  I'm normally not a fan of fans with lights (ha), but the dome was a nice compromise. 

Where it all came from:



Crayon Bedding by Bananafish

Custom Plantation Shutter by Blinds and Designs We were lucky to have plantation shutters and wood blinds throughout the house minus the octagon window in the baby's room. I contemplated tinting, but after doing some research, it seemed like a pain in the tush. Since we already had one plantation in this room, I just stayed with the common theme.

Elephant Bookends from Ebay Every few months, I rediscover Ebay and become obsessed. I was tickled pink to find these bookends to give the room a few more elephant touches because according to Mr. Diva you can never have too many!

Hunter Ashlyn Ceiling Fan from Home Depot

Geometric Circle Pillow by Pier 1

Jungle Animal Prints by P Carter Carpin. I found these at a holiday show and immediately fell in love. They came matted, so all I had to do was frame. Just wish I had cheaper tastes in framing.

W Monogram by Myomydesigns I searched around on Etsy for monograms. Wow there are loads of awesome options. Be sure to buy sooner rather than later as some items aren't available for long. Myomydesigns was my first choice, but sadly, I didn't pay attention to the measurements.  It was a little smaller than anticipated, but still cute. 

William Ottoman by Jacque Penney I didn't want anything too large as the room was already bombarded with other furniture essentials. This little guy is perfect to use when needed or move to corner when not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila