Monday, February 13, 2012

The Diva Returns


I’ve been on a bit of a blogging hiatus.  Between Petite Diva, work and just life in general, time has been sucked into oblivion.  It’s all been pretty fun, so I really won’t complain.  While I might not have been blogging about my adventures, fear not I have been having them!  I’ve still been up to my old ways doing some pretty silly projects around the house with Mr. Diva in tow of course.  He is truly an amazing man for putting up with my incessant need for a project and is quite the trooper when I have to call him in for unforeseen reinforcements.   Trust me I've learned that electrical work definitely requires 2 of us...or so I say now! 

So what fun do you have I have in store for you my precious few readers?  Custom made window treatments for under $25 a window, new website obsessions, and most importantly food finds & disasters.  Now, I’ve just got to get better at taking pictures of my efforts…seriously, my photography is borderline preschool level. Tips appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila