Monday, February 23, 2009

Get in Shape Girl

As a Tiger Beat reading school girl , I was obsessed with Get in Shape Girl's ribbon bands and hand weights. Who didn't love to twirl around their room pretending to be Olympic bound! Sadly, my talent should have been left at home. Thankfully, workout gear has come along way since then. Over Christmas, my sister introduced me to 10 minute solutions DVDs. Each DVD includes 5-10 minute sections, so you can either do all 5 or mix and match segments. My favorite is Slim and Sculpt Pilates, which comes with a resistance band that mimics the reformer and cadillac machines found in a pilates studio. Now, I doubt a Wheaties box is in my near future, but hey girl's got to aim high, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila