Thursday, February 12, 2009

Banana Banana calling Yum Yum!

Who doesn't love Banana Pudding? If you answered no, proceed to jail and do not collect your $200 bucks if you pass go! I'm a big time fan. It comes as no surprise that when I found this little gem inside my favorite magazine, Southern Living, I had to give it a try. Let me tell you I wasn't disappointed. I could easily make the Vanilla Wafer crust my go to staple for lemon bars, key lime pie, you name it! I'll warn you that this recipe is like making bread...it takes some serious dedication, but unlike bread, not as many mad skills. There's just a lot of cooling and chilling time, so plan it for a weekend or a day off. When I made this pie for Mr. Diva, he was very pumped. It made up for a week of bad recipe trials! This recipe gets high marks for finger lickin' good food and is definitely home in the winner's binder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila