Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Roll me over!

Clearly, there is something in the air. This Diva has been on a cooking spree. It started Saturday and really hasn't stopped. The cold temps have me craving all sorts of comfort food. For last night's Filet Mignon dinner, I decided to make these crescent rolls. 9 times out of 10, I find that homemade rolls tend to be too much work and not enough flavor, so I typical default to Grands yummy biscuits. The effort for this recipe was minimal and the time committment not nearly as long as some homemade breads. Below are the rolls after an hour of proofing. Aren't they cute! It really made me want to make some gourmet pigs in a blanket. Ha



These were super easy and pretty good. Next time I'll probably scale back a little bit on the Bisquick, but otherwise, it's worth a make. I opted to top these little gems with a honey butter, but might try a Parmesan topping next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila