Sunday, February 14, 2010

Diva Delight: Book Report


I'll admit it: I was a hater...at least when LC's first book came out. I thought no way could this MTV reality star turn in a book that I would want to read. (Side note: I did love the first few seasons of Laguna Beach and The Hills, but after too much Speidi, I decided it was time for a split.) Well after enough hype, I had to check out it out. Come on, I've got to keep my finger on the pulse. I won't lie there was some skimming, but all in all, it's a fun poolside type read. It definitely makes you wonder where the line of fiction begins and reality ends. With scandals that were very much real life on the faux reality show, it's a silly, non-brain bending read. I for one am looking forward to the sequel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila