Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Diva Updates

A few updates from the Diva:

1. I'm really wanting to give Thomas a run for their money, but I'm just not there yet! I'm 2 batches in on the BBA's English Muffins, but still feel like they need a little work. I'm hoping to try a 3rd batch, which will include delectable honey, a little later this week. I'm so ready to scream VICTORY! If you're close to Casa Diva, feel free to stop by and weigh in on the current batch.

2. Mr. Diva hit the smoker this past weekend to raving reviews. If you're lucky, I might just post a few pics from the experience as well as some tasty side dishes that were served up!

3. Finally, a little plug. I'm working on a fabulous new Nashville-based website, Glossed and Found. Please check us out if you haven't and feel free to follow us on twitter, @gfnashville.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila