Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Color me pink!

While I keep one binder just for food ideas, I also keep another one full of decorating, entertaining and garden ideas.  What can I say, I have a problem with organizing!   Since little Miss Diva's christening is coming up this Sunday, I pulled out the binder to see what party ideas I had to try.  As luck would have it, Martha had a fun inexpensive idea that incorporated all the pink I was planning to use. 

I picked up three pink streamers and double sided tape from the party store.  Then, I pulled out all my cylinder candle holders and glasses in varying heights.  All you have to do is cut the streamers and adhere with the tape.  So easy, yet so festive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila