Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Saving Benjamins


While I continue to rock out funemployment, I've been cruising some new blogs. I've found a lot of people blogging about ways to save money at the grocery and pharmacy. It takes a little time to weed through all the options, but after I did last week, I saved $40 at Publix maximizing in-store sales with coupons. It takes a little planning and might not always be the ideal solution for a cook who is a little more whimsical with their menus like me, but it definitely pays off for the basics (Bisquick, cleaning supplies, and the like).

Here are a few blogs I like at the moment:

Frugal in Franklin

Coupon Cravings

Southern Savers

There are probably some in your area, so it might be worth hunting down to save you some pennies for the important stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila