Thursday, January 27, 2011

Baking Fool!

I've been a baking fool lately. I blame little Miss Walker as she definitely has a sweet tooth, much to Mr. Diva's delight. Over the holidays, I made Martha's oatmeal cookies as I was on the prowl for a classic oatmeal cookie recipe. I had high hopes for this recipe since it called for golden raisin, which is an pantry essential here at Chez Diva. I opted to add a bit of crushed Heath Bar because I'm telling you this little girl loves her sweets. This is a nice recipe, but doesn't need the addition of the candy bar. Sad I know! I would suggest pulling these out of the oven at about 11-12 minutes to make these cookies soft and perfect. 14 was just a little too crunchy for me. Coming up: Mr. Diva's newest obsession...cookie dough balls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila