Friday, August 28, 2009

Training for my own kind of Marathon

Seriously, how did shows survive in the days before the marathon!?!? I’ve fell in love with many a show after spending a few unproductive hours glued to some series I had never set eyes on before. Case in point, I would never have discovered that I actually like Tori Spelling had Oxygen not recently run a Season 2 marathon of Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood. It's too bad that the big 4 players can't/won't take this approach to some of their fan favorite kind of shows (Dirty Sexy Money or Arrested Development anyone...anyone?). At least, the summer drought is almost over and I have a whole new arsenal of shows to love/hate. Synchronize Swatches, Tune in Your Tivo, it's time for my kind of fall madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila