Sunday, June 7, 2009

Diva Delight


If you know me, it comes as no surprise that I love me some spice! Last night Mr. Diva and I had the treat of hitting a Nashville pasta institution, Cafe Nonna. The pasta is homemade and ever so tasty. Not unexpectedly, I gravitated towards the Arrabiata sauce and the waiter suggested pairing it with the Agnolotti. In the words of Trace Adkins, this dish was One Hot Mama! I loved every bite of this amazing homemade spicy sauce, which I think is laced with a little chipotle. If try to pass it off as your own at your next dinner party, which would be a huge hit, head over to Nonna's Gourmet website. Feel even better about yourself because all the proceeds go to charity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila