Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Season of hope (part 2)

As I mentioned Monday, I can't wait for the return of my favorite shows and whew the list is long. Thankfully Tivo has my back!

Returning:

The Big Bang Theory: The Geeks are back for more. Will Sheldon really find love? I hope not. He's too funny to be tied down.

Cougar Town: Hello Jennifer Aniston is up for the series premiere. Who doesn't love a Friends reunion?!?!

Glee: With a Britney themed episode in the can, I can't stop believin'.

How I Met Your Mother: It's make or break time for this show. Keep up the funny...keep up the viewers.

The Mentalist: Will Jane get close to catching Red John?

NCIS

NCIS: LA: LL & Chris O'Donnell...need I say more!

Parenthood: Always love me some Lauren Graham.


1 comment:

  1. I've been catching up on Glee this summer and love it! I still have the Mentalist to watch on the DVR from last season. Nursing school is tampering with my tv watching! I'm looking forward to the end of the month though. I can manage to fit some tv in somewhere!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila