Friday, July 16, 2010

Divorcing Diva

Did your heart skip a beat with my latest title? I got a good laugh out of it. So, I guess you could say we're halfway through the summer season. Most shows have already started, except for Mr. Diva's favorite Mad Men, so I feel like it's time to pass some judgment.

On the chopping block:

Burn Notice
I've been trying to stay faithful to Michael Westen and crew, but when I fast forward through a good chunk of the show, I know it's time to move on. Mr. Diva is always pushing me to watch less crime, so here's to purging.
Top Chef
Tommy C I love ya, but last week's challenge with all the former cheftestants was a waste. While I love Big Kenny, I just don't feel the love for the teams or the food. Please pack your knives and leave my DVR.

Entourage
I heart me some Ari Gold, but we're past the points hugging it out. The show needs a serious shot of adrenaline, but I just can't stay around until that happens.

With three shows gone, it only means one thing...time to find some fillers! Any suggestions? Trust me the Tivo will be running over come September and the new fall line up. I'm a TV junkie after all.

1 comment:

  1. I TOTALLY agree with you about Top Chef! There is usually someone I love, and I still don't have that person even though the show is almost over!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila