Sunday, July 12, 2009

Oh Yeah?

There was a time not that long ago (2004 to be exact), where this theme song got me giddy about the next 30 minutes of programming. What's not to love about 5 Hollywood types roaming the hills searching for fun, booze and a few random chicks! In hindsight, it could have been that I needed a rebound from my recently departed HBO mainstay, but for whatever reason Ari and the gang stuck with me. Over the past 2 seasons, my love has wane and with the debut of season 6 slated for tonight the stakes are high! I'm hoping that Vinnie returns to A-list status and that lots of fun summer parties and phatastic houses are in his future. If not, there's a strong chance that this relationship is as over as Medellin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila